Belleville Divorce Attorney
No matter what type of legal issue you may be facing, the quality of your representation can have a direct impact on the quality of your results. You owe it to yourself and those who depend on you to make every effort to ensure that the matter is resolved in the most beneficial manner possible. Start by obtaining the best legal representation you can find.
At the Law Office of Van-Lear P. Eckert, PC, we represent clients throughout southern Illinois in a broad range of complex legal issues. Our firm’s experience resolving a variety of cases allows us to provide much more comprehensive and innovative solutions to any legal problem our clients may be facing.
Complete Legal Services From A Dedicated Southern Illinois Lawyer
When you hire our firm, you can rely on us to pursue every available option in an effort to help you reach a positive outcome. Attorney Van-Lear Eckert has been practicing law in southern Illinois for nearly 10 years. We have the experience and the skill to protect your interests and help you through this difficult time.
We represent clients in the following areas of law:
- Criminal law: We defend clients against all types of crimes including DUI, serious traffic violations, federal offenses, felonies and misdemeanors.
- Personal injury and workers’ compensation: If you have been injured on the job or in an accident caused by another person’s negligence, we can help you secure the compensation and benefits you deserve. We have experience with car accidents, truck accidents, slip-and falls, wrongful death claims and all types of on-the-job injuries.
- Family law: Our Belleville divorce attorney can help you with any family law matter, including child custody, child support, spousal support or property division.
- Municipal law: We represent municipalities throughout southern Illinois, assisting with the drafting of ordinances, establishing TIF districts, personnel matters, prosecution of municipal ordinance violations, zoning and variance matters.
- Business law: We represent businesses in all types of issues, from formation to dissolution, including operating agreements and bylaws, contracts and business litigation. We also represent businesses of all types in debt collection matters.
- Landlord-tenant: We assist landlords in evictions, collection of back rent and all types of disputes with rental property tenants.
Talk To An Experienced St. Clair County Criminal Law Attorney
Contact our office today to discuss your legal issues with our attorney. We offer a free initial consultation to all new clients. We are available during regular business hours and by appointment during evenings and weekends. You can reach us by phone at 618-767-5539 or via email to get started.
For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover Card.